Professor Vernon M Neppe MD, PhD, Fellow Royal Society (SAf), DFAPA, MMed (Psych), DPsM, FFPsych, DABPN, DFECA, DSPE, DCPP (ECA);
• Director, Pacific Neuropsychiatric Institute, Seattle, WA, USA 206 527 6289; best 206 526 0217.
• Executive Director and Distinguished Professor, The Exceptional Creative Achievement Organization
• Director, Human Performance Enhancement Division (HPED) of the World Institute of Scientific Exploration (WISE)
• 2016 Whiting Memorial Prize Recipient
• Vernon Neppe’s books including
Déjà Vu Trilogy of books;
Cry the Beloved Mind: A Voyage of Hope; Reality Begins with Consciousness: A Paradigm Shift that Works; Innovative Psychopharmacotherapy;
• America’s Top Doctors in Behavioral Neurology and Neuropsychiatry, Psychopharmacology, Psychiatry, Forensic specialist in Neuropsychiatry / Psychiatry;
• Dimensional Biopsychophysicist and Consciousness Researcher;
• Author of 11 books plus 2 plays and 700 plus articles.
• Fellow Royal Society (of South Africa).
• Diplomate, International Society for Philosophical Enquiry
• Distinguished Membership, 151-Society.